Thursday 19 January 2017

Badge Blankets and a New Fun Craft

So as many know i'm a big crafter and a lover of badges. I love doing challenges, earning crests and adding them to my ever growing camp blanket.


A few years ago I was gifted an embroidery machine for Christmas because I wanted to try my hand at making my own Girl Guide patches. I fiddled around with it a few times but never was able to figure the patch thing out. Over another 2 years I tried out some design and digitizing software and am happy to say that i've made some progress!




Behold patches! Of course there is a long way to go but I don't think they are too bad for a first try. I am in no way looking at going to go into business here but its nice to know I have the option of making something custom if the need arises. The only thing I have to figure out now is what kinds of patches should I make!?

No comments:

Post a Comment